- WHAT DO I NEED TO BOOK A TREK OR MACHU-PICCHU TOUR?
- Full name
- PASSPORT NUMBER .
- IS IT POSSIBLE TO CHANGE THE DATE OF MY TREK OR TOUR TO MACHUPICCHU?
Once the reservation is made, an agent will contact you to check if there is availability. Remember that Machu-Picchu has availability of seats by dates. Therefore, the final date will be coordinated with the Agent, once confirmed with the agent, the date will not be possible since the revenues and trains have already been purchased, which are not possible to modify.
- IF I AM VEGETARIAN, DO YOU HAVE THE OPTION?
Of course, in all trekking tours to Machupicchu and Huaypicchu we offer the vegetarian option, but please inform us.
- PLEASE INDICATE US IF YOU HAVE A SPECIAL DIET OR MEDICAL CONDITION:
This is very important to be able to organize meals at your convenience and also inform our guides and cooks.
- MANY PEOPLE ARE IN A GROUP IN THE TOURS TO SALKANTAY TREK, INCA JUNGLE TREK AND INCA ROAD TO MACHU PICCHU?
In these three tours, the maximum number of people is 15 people. If the group exceeds 15 people, a guide is increased.
- SHOULD I GIVE A TIP TO THE PORTES, ARRIEROS AND GUIAS?
The tips are clearly your decision, and if you want to do this, it has to be proportional to the work that you will observe along the way in a certain tour.
- WHERE CAN I SAVE MY SUITCASE OR LUGGAGE NOT USED IN THE TREK OR MACHUPICCHU TOUR?
All hostel or hotels in Cusco have a luggage store that is exclusive for people who make a tour to Machu Picchu.
- WHAT IF I FEEL SICK AND I HAVE TO RETURN?
There are few occasions that this happened, but anyway we always send a first aid kit and oxygen, and our guides are fully prepared for these circumstances, first you are and seeing the circumstances and solutions that can be given we will be ready to help you in everything you need.
- BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR PASSPORTS:
Passports are the most important and valuable documents you can have, we recommend you always have them with you during the trek or tour to Machupicchu, we as a company do not take responsibility for this type of losses.
It is also good to always fix the things that are being carried when one gets off the train or the buses.
- ALWAYS HAVE CARE AND MAKE CASE TO THE GUIDES OF THE GUIDES:
The guides will always give you the information you need once the tour begins, which we strongly urge you to take into consideration to avoid accidents, and in the same way you can ask as many times as you wish and like our guides who will be ready to answer your questions.